Makes approximately 16
• 4 Tbsp. garlic ghee
• 2 tomatoes
• Approx. 2 cups (16 oz.) small white beans (cannellini), soaked and cooked until tender
• ⅛ cup olive oil
• 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
• 3 Tbsp. ginger preserve
• 1 tsp. dried dill weed
• 1 tsp. coarse salt
• ½ tsp. fresh ground pepper
• 1 very fresh baguette, cut lengthwise and in 3-inch slices
1. Quarter tomatoes and slice into ¼-inch pieces and place in medium bowl.
2. Add the white beans, olive oil, vinegar, dill, ginger preserve, salt, and pepper and stir to combine. Set aside.
3. Heat oven to 350° F. Melt some garlic ghee and brush on baguette slices.
4. Place on baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Just before serving, divide bean mixture liberally among toasted bread slices. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Edible Ayurveda