|1½ pounds cauliflower
½ cup grated Zamorano cheese
1 tablespoon arrowroot starch
1 teaspoon garlic powder
pinch of salt
1. Heat the oven to 400 Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Chop the cauliflower into medium pieces and place on the baking sheet. Bake the cauliflower for 25–30 minutes, until it’s golden brown.
3. Remove the cauliflower to a cooling rack and place in the refrigerator to cool completely.
4. Once the cauliflower has cooled, process it into rice-sized pieces in a food processor or high-powered blender.
5. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the egg well. Add the riced cauliflower, cheese, starch, garlic powder and salt and mix well.
6. Line the baking sheet with a new piece of parchment paper. Pour the mixture onto the baking sheet and spread it into an oval or rectangle shape so that the crust is about 1/2–3/4 of an inch thick.
7. Bake at 400 for 35–40 minutes, until golden brown. Add your favorite toppings and return to the oven for 5–10 minutes.
8. Allow the pizza to cool before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Dr Axe