• 1 1/4 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
• 2 tablespoons canola oil
• Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
• 3 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
• Seeds from 1 pomegranate
• 1/2 cup coarsely chopped toasted hazelnuts
• Finely grated zest of 1 lime
• 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Put the Brussels sprouts in a medium roasting pan; toss with the canola oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven until light golden brown and a knife inserted into the centers goes in without any resistance, about 45 minutes.
Transfer the sprouts to a large bowl and add the pomegranate molasses, pomegranate seeds, hazelnuts, and lime and orange zests. Season with salt as needed.
Photograph by Kana Okada
Recipe courtesy Bobby Flay for Food Network Magazine