• 2 ripe avocados
• 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
• 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 Tbsp lemon juice
• 1 Tbsp soy sauce, reduced sodium
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 ten-oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 2 scallions, chopped
1. Place avocados, yogurt, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a blender or food processor until smooth.
2. Add spinach and pulse just until incorporated.
3. Fold in scallions, or add on top before serving.
Chef Notes: This is great with pita wedges, cucumber slices, or any veggie for that matter.
Recipe courtesy of BioTrust Naturally Honest